Tuesday, December 06, 2005

Nokia N90 First Full Photo Session

Had a lot of fun the other day testing out the new Nokia N90 I've been given as part of Nokia's Blogger Outreach Program.  I posted a bunch of the images over at my other site The Mobile Technology Weblog .  You can also check out the full set of images posted to flickr: HERE.
 
While you're at it, pay a visit to the site dedicated to the blogger outreach program: The N90 Bloggercom Blog
 
Through the Looking Glass
Looking across the courtyard from the old machine-shop to the main building (this was my second favorite shot on the day)
 
Well, I finally got the chance to really put the new Nokia N90 I've been entrusted with through a few of its paces, and while I'm hardly the photographer my brother's wife is
I was pretty pleased with the images that this masterpiece of technology rendered.
Interior of the  building, lots of interesting light, used Automatic settings and this result was surprisingly good.
 
 
Technorati Tags :, , , ,
 
Powered By Qumana
Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com